Friday, September 10, 2010

Ten Things

It's almost a year later, and it turns out I'm still really bad at this whole blogging thing. Happy September.

Anyway, I saw someone do this on Tumblr earlier, and I thought it was interesting. It is:

Ten Things You Want to Say to Ten Different People!

So, yeah. I'm making a list that I want to say to ten different people, but can't/shouldn't.

1. Are you remotely aware that the world does not revolve entirely around you?
2. Jesus Christ, wear pants.
3. Stop. Listen. Focus. Process. Work with me.
4. No, you can't have my Ingrid Michaelson CDs, because I'm worried that if you take them, you will ruin my favorite artist for me.
5. I cannot talk to you about the future right now.
6. Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you're actually a five-year-old in a grown man's body, you asshole.
7. I'm sorry - I'm never going to be good enough for you.
8. If I didn't already love you so much, I would hate you.
9. We're probably more alike than either of us would like to admit.
10. I love you. I miss you.

It's actually kind of fun. Don't try to guess who each of those would be directed to, because you will not get it right. It's for me to know, and you to not find out. Sorry I'm so selfish, but it's just the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment